Tuesday, May 20, 2008


Can you feel my feelings of missing you all the while?
Since you left
My world is no longer colourful
Frustration and subjection again and again...
The most wanted to share with you
Can you see them?
Will not think of going backward anymore
To those days with you around...
I knew I need to look forward
No extra time for me to go backward
Wept again and again...
Did not make me braver
Missing you...
Had became a solatia
A reason for me to be brave
Can you actually see it?
Can you actually feel my feelings of missing you?
Will you miss me
Look at me as I do...

1 comment:

Shir Li said...

Why most of ur post horr so emo one. And it seems like you still cannot forget abt "him"?

If you are stuck in the past, get UNSTUCK!!! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...