Thursday, May 8, 2008

Love & Truth

Love & Truth by YUI


I found this song is really nice and meaningful!
Anyway, below is the translated lyrics!

I'm thinking about you so much...
Time doesn't stop for me...
My empty heart still can't find your feelings...
I can never draw the same picture twice...
But my emotions are just repeating over and over again...
Let me listen to your love song.
I stared at your profile
I want to know about you, now that I've met you...
No matter how lonely I get, I have a feeling we'll meet again...
I don't need a reason; I know I can't turn back...
With the way it is now, I'll just become a part of your memory, right?
My emotions shone like the depths of tears...
Let me listen to your love song.
Your profile,
I understand there's a person you're gazing at right in front of you, but...
Please give me wings and believe that, just as with this song, I swear...
I've decided to accept all the past...
I hum the love song.
I want to touch your smiling face...
Even though I know that there's someone you're gazing at...
My love song never ends - I've already met you...
It will never end...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...