Sunday, May 18, 2008

STUPID LAW

Oh GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell me what to do!
Two assignments gonna due next week....and YET i'm still blogging now!!!!!!!
I'm now sitting in the library...was actually planned to finish up the assignments...
WELL...I did find all the reasources and really summarized all the main points that i want...
I JUST CAN'T CONCENTRATE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!
How to write them into an essay...
How to write them into two different sections...
How to write to get a higher mark...
All these questions came out...and i just GOT STUCK!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN IT!!!!!!
I really hate writing those stupid sociology essay!!!!!!!
They are not my major anyway!!!!!!!
What the hell associatons between sociology and early childhood!!!!!!!
DAMN STUPID!!!!!!
This assignment even focuses on the LAW!!!!!!!!!
I didn't study LAW anyway...
I don't even have a single knowledge about LAW!!!!!!!
Wasting my times doing research on LAW topic!!!!!!!
SUPER ANNOYING!!!!!!!!
ARGHHHHH....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What to do!!!!!!!
Don't know how to continue.... -_-''

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...