Friday, September 5, 2008

The season of LONELINESS...

It's been cold and freezing for few days...
Feel so down...probably because of the weather...
Lose my direction all of a sudden...Where am I heading to?
Been busy with assignments, quizes etc...
Suddenly, feel so tired of these kind of lives...
Everyday go uni for lectures and tuts, come home study, cook, eat, sleep...
My life is so dull, isn't it?

Look around me...
Loving couples are all around...
It will be great if having a partner with me (mayb make me feel warmer?)
I'm eager for a new relationship...but somehow, can't really set myself down...
I'm not kind of playgirl; am really waiting for my real prince charming to appear...
I don't see any good 'object' or maybe they just don't appear in front of my sight...
'Bad objects', however, keep pestering me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep video calling me...NO CHOICE! I HAVE TO BLOCK THEM!!!!!
I don't want this!
I want to be real and a true love!!!!!!!!!!!





Lonely...
An unsent letter...
Perhaps, XXX will never get this letter...
Will never know about the content...
Will never know about my feelings...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...