Friday, October 24, 2008

This is a HAPPY DAY!

I'm very happy today!
Happy things just kept happening since morning! Haha!
I think I mentioned that Lam Fung is going to JB this Sunday!
Don't misunderstand, I still cannot go!
BUT my sister is going ma!
Honestly, I very jealous of her that she can finally see Lam Fung (me...still need to wait for another chance la!)!
I very sad that can't get to see him in real life BUT haha...I actually saw him yesterday night in my dream! Wakakaka!
People always say you will dream of something that you keep thinking in the daylight.
Ah ah~ I don't believe in that! I did dreamt of him but i didn't think wor!
I know I sure can't get to see him ler la so stop thinking to make myself feel better la!
But guess what...
I actually go to his function in JB in my dream!
I even take photo with him ler!
And he even talks to me ler! Wakakaka!
So really doesn't matter ler...I am the first ever person to attend his function ler!
Isn't that a very big pleasure?
Hahaha!



So cute! Like little boy ler!

Happy things keep happening o!
Since my sis is going to his function, she will of course haa a chance to get his signature on the new album la!
But actually the CD is not on the market yet in JB, so she is going to buy on the same day of the function (they will sell Lam Fung's album at the same day)..
Hehe... I asked her to buy 1 for me too! So I can get his signature also ma!
She said hor....not surprising la! She said we can share wor!
Haha....I told her that she is just too naive!
It's really not a matter of sharing!
Is....I don't wanna share ma! I want to have my own Lam Fung signed album!
Wakakaka!
I so can't wait for sunday to come!
Even though I can't get the album at the 1st second but I actually asked my sis to take photo 1st and send it to me!
Wakakakaka! I know! I'm crazy!


Last thing...
I just went dinner with my landlady's family!
This is the first time i joined them!
They are really very good lo!
I am like... have another family in Australia la!
So good!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...