Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Jazzz

Have not been dancing since national service, about 4 years i think.
I learnt to dance since primary school but i used to learn traditional dance.
Today is my first ever contact with "modern dance"!
Babibi started to dance 2 years ago, started with aerobic then new jazz started last week.
She asked me to join her and she said it was quite fun!
I promised her...
Today is my first class! (Registration fee:RM 25 + Monthly fee:RM 70= RM 95)
Goodness! Our teacher is Jolin's dance partner! So geng!
Anyway, our class is still beginner class so no one is professional! Haha!

OMG! How to do this? How to do that?
So difficult!
Never mind, I won't give up der! I'm still beginner and totally new for "modern dance" so slowly slowly la!
The song played was great!
Gotta download the song and practice at home!

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...