Saturday, March 21, 2009

What do you think of this?


Hmm... I didn't mean to take others' photo, I was just...just react spontaneously!
It's really very good and warm that you have a partner holding your hand, lending you his shoulder, hugging you when you feel cold...till the end of your life...
I always feel so happy for those people as in the photo.
How will my future be? I can't help myself to think about it...
For those people who lost their partners, how are they going to live without their partners?
Is it gonna be hurt when they lose them?
I don't know how the feeling will be...
I wonder how is she going to live her life...
I saw her pain, i saw her crying, i saw her denying the lost....
I don't know, really don't know what can i do for her...
But we can't be sad anymore, right?
I hope, really really hope that she can face and live strongly!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...