Wednesday, May 20, 2009

All about a total stranger...

Like what I thought... I will sure see him if I stick with Tanya!
And YES, I just saw him 10 minutes ago...!

He look great with his white Macquarie jumper...I mean he always look great with whatever he wears! haha

Tanya saw him from far when we walked back from lunch. She actually asked me to confirm if that was him...

He was so far from where we were, I knew it was him though...
His girl was there with him...I didn't wanna see that...but Tanya said don't see his girl then! We want to see him not his girl! Yea, that's true! I just wanna see him! Just imagine his girl is transparent! That's better!

He was playing with his girl when we walked pass...They looked happy together...
I know he only looked at her...She is the moon for him...She is the one...

I know she is the moon then I'll be the stars! Stars may be too tiny to be seen but know what...there are billions of stars and there's only one moon...I guess this is the best way for me to think of... He may not notice me, somehow, I'll be like the stars...always by his side...
I don't mind a little tiny glance... As long as I get to see him somewhere... it will be more than enough for me...

I felt love knowing him even though he is just a stranger for me and I'm totally nobody for him...
However...

I wish that this love I felt during these daysWould continue on till...
Cause...Such a thing as love...If he is not there then there's no...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...