Sunday, May 10, 2009

Always be in our hearts...

I always think everyone has their own roles and responsibilities in this world...
We born to the earth with certain means...hopefully...
Life...is really really short...few tens...just a blink of eyes...bye bye...

Used to think that we will absolutely live until the day we get old...
Never thought of anything would tear us apart...never...Thought you will be there until we all grow old enough and boy boy grows up...
So hurt deep inside... Everytime when we look at boy boy, would definitely think of you...He is so pity...Hasn't even know how to call you...He will never knew how you look like...And you will never see him grows up...

I know I shouldn't keep thinking about these sad things that will remind me of you...somehow...will think of you everyday...
I always think our photos will become more and more as we grow older, however, you will never ever appeared in these photos anymore...This just hurt me terribly...

We will have fun sometimes... but whenever we think of you...we just feel so bad...I know this is not what you want...I know you always want us to be happy... It's hard to control our tears somehow...
Don't ever feel guilty for not being with us...You really had done your role perfectly! You were definitely our best xxx...You built up your own business from zero to huge and successful... You never let us suffer even long before we were born...
I know every single steps you had went through in the past. I will never forget every single moment we had spent together...And will always remember you sculpt your name deep in our heart...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...