Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Should or should not...

Ok how many days since I said goodbye to him? ..........7 days
Damn it! I told myself not too think of him anymore!
Well, I tried! I really did not think of him until today....

Tanya called me after gym and said "Tell you something, you wanna know or not?".
I kept asking her "what?", actually I had a feeling that Tanya was going to tell me about him...
She said she saw him...cut his hair...walking alone and listening to mp3...
Arghh! My first reaction was like HOR, I WANNA SEE (even though i swore that I don't wanna see him anymore)!!!!!!!
Haiz, just what's going on with me!
I told myself that I will not think of him and don't ever want to see him again!
Somehow, I missed him...
Well, I can easily find myself an excuse! 1.5 years is so long, sure I can't forget him right away (Hello, excuse me! This excuse is too sucks, cannot be accepted)!
Ok I know I'm not good in finding excuses! Fine! So anyone please, just find me excuse so I do not need to forget about him right away!

He is just too great for me! So how do I get him out of my mind?
I always think of his good...even a small glance made me crazy...
I was really in love with him! Seriously, I didn't feel the "super fast" heartbeat for so long since last relationship...He made me feel that heartbeat again...*stun*
So HOW HOW HOW!!!???
Shall I continue forgetting him or...?
Haiz.......
I so want to see him...even just a second...


I miss him so...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...