Monday, August 10, 2009

To sum up my day~

OMG!!!!!!! He is just sitting 45 degrees to my seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As usual, wearing his grey jumper, with his headphones on and very concentrating on the computer screen..
It's great to see him especially after the tiring lectures (tired...maybe it's nothing to do with the lectures, i stayed up till very late last night...)
It is just too amazing...I don't know him at all, yes he is a total stranger for me...by just looking at him, even from far...I can already feel the "electricity" which always make me feel so hot (yea, I guess my face is blushing red now...I hope nobody notice it...).
I guess it's lunch time so most people get out of the room. He is now much more clearer to see! Oh wait you! Don't sit in front of me! You've blocked my vision!!!!!!
I tried recalling what Tanya said the other day,....when you see him again, try to smile at him, I'm sure he knows your face (well, i guess so...I've been seeing him for 2 years+ and i mean we always see each other in uni in these 2 years+, i believe he remebers my face...). Ok, I tried...too bad he didn't see me ler! Nevermind, keep it up!



******


Went Macquarie Centre for lunch...hmm...what to eat ler?
Eih? That guy looks like Jovi (sorry I didn't wear my specs so not very clear), no doubt, that's Jovi! Ahahaha! He accompanied me for lunch (he had his lunch actually, I guess he thought I was too pity to eat alone so...........)! He's quite a gentlemen lo (don't tell here, maybe he doesn't want people to know that he is gentlemen)! Anyway, thanks so much for accompanying me!
Next time if there's no one to eat with me, I'm gonna ask him! Believe it or not, eating with him is really fun, especially when we crap alot and laugh like some crazy creatures! Wakakaka!
Thanks again Jovi! :D



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...