Sunday, November 29, 2009

After exam celebration

I've been so long for the Kam Fook's egg tart! Finally, exam over! It's shopping, eating and party time!
Took some nice photos during yum cha... I found myself have the talent in photographing! lol


Cup of tea...
I really like this photo! The reflection and angle are just nice!
Isn't this nice?


Char Siew Pao...
Tell you what! This pao is really nice! I miss this taste... (had this taste few years ago in Hong Kong)


Crispy Prawn Roll with sweet n sour sauce...
Well, the taste is good but not very crispy ad... I don't actually like that sauce... very weird combination...


Fried carrot cake...
Whoah! This is sooooooo great!


Well of course! My beloved is always the egg tart~


Toufu Fa...
The toufu fa is quite different from Malaysia one...
I think they put some ginger when cooking the syrup... Very nice!


Billy urged Tanya to try the duck's feet! Very funny... cause Billy always ask Tanya to eat feet!!! Hahaha!


Tanya's first attempt of eating duck's feet...
She seemed enjoying though =)



Ok, very full! Must walk around to expend the fats we just taken in...
Look at the bags in our arms... Understood la! We bought many things! Shopping is really ladies' nature la lol!


We are future early childhood teachers ler~ So, must be very concern about children's stuff la!
There were some kind of information from the unicef...



Time flies... It's dinner time! Sorry la! I know we ate alot!!!
Tanya brought me to a very nice Ramen bar ---> Menya Ramen Bar!


This is the bar~ The bar is actually quite small but people already queue up before the operation hours!


Tanya's Menya Shoyu Ramen with a Prawn Tempura...


My Arakage Shoyu Ramen (sorry if it is wrong, couldn't remember the name very well) but it's deep fried chicken soy sauce ramen...



I like the "spoon"! Even though my mouth is not that big...


Tanya already 'su su seng' lor~




There's always street performers at Darling Harbour... Look at this one... Standing so high!

But look at the crowds then you know people like his performance!


The crowds watching performance there, what about these crowds??? What are they waiting for?



Wah! Don't tell me the legend about christmas is true (there are always spirits when before and during christmas).
What is this spirit then? Snow spirit? Maybe...

The place getting crowded and more crowded!

Ooooooo........ So everyone is waiting for this!
It's pre-christmas celebration at darling Harbour!

B1 and B2 also came ar! No wonder children were so excited la!

This group is so cute!

Some cute children performers~




Santa is finally here! We waited for so long!!!

It's the christmas tree lighting...

Whoah! The climate of the celebration was the fireworks! It was really really really nice and sooooo romantic la! If my boyfriend proposes to me under fireworks next time, I'll nod my head right away!!!!!!!! Wakakakaka!

P/s: check my Facebook for more photos

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...