Thursday, March 25, 2010

Feel how you feel and appreciate it

Talked with Tanya yesterday... As usual, some heart talks.
I love listening what she always tell me and am loving to share what I experienced.

I asked her "Do you think you scared to lose that feeling for him?". Many people may not understand what I mean (maybe).
It is like you afraid of losing the feeling towards someone you like alot.
Yes, I do. I know it is stupid! No one will suddenly become dislike the person he or she likes alot!!! Maybe I am just weird!
I hate the feeling of losing someone that I like so much, that's why I always tell my friends DON'T EVER LET GO OF SOMEONE YOU REALLY LIKE ALOT or YOU'LL REGRET FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE...
I know that feeling... I know... cause I lost someone I liked alot and I regretted, I regret... I may not find someone that I like that much anymore...

I'm not some God or what, I'm not teaching people what to do but I really really really think people have to appreciate the people they love, not just your lover but also your family, relatives, friends and anyone you love...
Don't ever ever waste any moments that you can spend with the people you love...
Once you lost it means you lost it FOREVER...
No matter how you regret, it will never come back... NEVER
Regret, however, will ALWAYS stay in your heart...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...