Tuesday, July 26, 2011

One more time

One more time, baby... One more time baby...
A Chinese song by Raymond Lam (Lam Fung). The song has been out for a while, it's not that I just listening to it... I've been listening for quite a while (Of course!!! I'm a super big fan of Lam Fung!).
Lam Fung's first Mandarin album - First 第一次. Yes first time he has all Mandarin songs in an album ^^.
The more I listen to this song, the more I become obsessed to it =P
Lam Fung has lotsa dancing to do in this song and I think he did a really great job! You can watch the official MV in YouTube and the one I'm sharing here is the live version!
Look at Lam Fung doing dancing and singing on live! Such a great job! Undoubtedly, he is a really good singer (dancing and singing at the same time... not an easy job!).|
Enjoy Lam Fung's performance!!!




P/s: Lam Fung's latest album 《林峯LF》is out!!! 十扑 十扑 (support support) Okay ^.^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...