Sunday, June 22, 2008

Increased in Australian Dollar Currency & Economic condition in M’sia = me in poverty?

Should I say AUD rose or MYR dropped?
Anyway, either 1 will lead me to poverty… I mean it!
Let’s see…
If AUD rises or MYR drops…
Means that my dad needs to get more MYR to exchange into less amount of AUD???
The exchange rate from AUD to MYR is now 3.1 something ler…
Really expensive lor!!!!!!!
Really need to “pinch and screw” ler……
First sign of me will be living in poverty…….

Going back to M’sia and really concern about ECONOMIC in M’sia!!!!!!!
Everything is also…like… “hiking” in prices… (INFLATION!!!!!!!!)
Petrol price is the first thing I REALLY REALLY care about!!!!!!
It’s not like in Australia; I can walk here and there…
I really EXTREMELY dependent on car!!!!!!!
Since I really extremely dependent on car,
I will definitely need to refill the tank very often…
And then of course I will spend LOTS of money in the petrol expenses!!!!!!!!
And since I’m unemployed now…I’m poor…
AGAIN I need to get money from my dad!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh!

I’m so dependent on my family wherever I am!!!!!!!!!!
Another sign of me living in poverty………

Cham ler….
I DON’T WANNA LIVE IN POVERTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really have no idea what is problem with M’sia’s economy exactly???????
After being defeated in the last election…everything changes…
I really should not comment much about the politics and economics…
Forget it…..
I’m just having too much of queries…….
Never encounter with this kind of situation before…
So…
Yea, I’m just curious…..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...