Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm FREE~

WOW!!!!!!!!!!
I'm FREE finally!
No more exams...No more studying...No more "PANDA"...
Wakakakakakaka!!!!!!
I'm super freaking HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT...
It's really sarcastic...
When I was exam-ing, feel like to finish up faster...
Now I already finished ler, but feel like SO relieved and is like...
Lost the direction or maybe I should say NO MORE GOAL!!!!!!!!
HAHAHA!
So annoying!
Haha!
Anyway, LET'S CELEBRATE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

Yea, actually we did eat good things today la!
We went to Mitzu, which is a japanese restaurant and mainly sushi are served...I think...
We were so funny...and actually we didn't eat much...
Maybe less varieties were available today (this was what Ah Char said...)
Anyway, it was fun!
Like we had really too good appetite that we didn't feel like to eat.......
Wakakakakaka!

Ah Char is going to Gold Coast tomorrow ler...(with her boy, of course!)
I think she is now busy packing her things gua...
So GOOD!!!!!!
Wakakaak!
And NOW, both Shir Shir and I are waiting for Thursday to come with lots of PATIENCE!!!!
We are going to watch THE PHANTOM OF OPERA on Thursday!!!!!!
We are really really excited and can't wait for that day!

It's really so good when you finished your exam and you have plenty of time to think about all these things!!!!!
Wakakakaka!
I'm CRAZY man!
Haha!
YEAH~
Freedom~
That's my FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...