Sunday, June 29, 2008

Last friends


I'm so addicted in watching japanese drama recently! Am currently watching LAST FRIENDS and just finished watching it.
This drama is really quite nice! Is actually reflect the fact and reality in the our real life (especially domestic violence). Of course 1 of the reason I watched this drama was because of Nishikido Ryo la (I'll always watch dramas or movies which have someone i like and also with 'leng zai' and 'leng lui' la! This is what i called-the vision enjoyment. Haha!) !Anyway...

As I know and my opinion, someone who abuse is normally or was actually the victim of abusion. These victims live in the 'shadow' of the abusion and are unable to escape from it. This eventually leads to mental problem in the victims. They will keep reflashing the moment of them being abused and consequently evoke their inner hatred and mentally imbalanced. They shift this hatred to another person even though the person was not the one abused them. This person may be their family members, their lovers or others who are not related to them. I would say they do not intend to hurt them, it was their mind controlling them to do so and abuse someone else to release their hatred. I'm quite pity on these abusers, they were first the victims and feel the pain; later on they abuse others and others become the victims as well. No one will ever know this maybe leads to the circulation of the abusion in the society and will never end...

I'm not that capable or even unable to avoid these incidents to happen but somehow I really did feel something inside my heart and am really really wish to do something...

The abuser in the drama (Nishikido Ryo) died at the end. He was so guilty about what he did to his girlfriend. He knew that he will never set his girlfriend free as long as he is alive; he killed himself as to redeem his girlfriend's freedom. I knew he loves his girlfriend so much but he did not really expressed well...

The theme song of the drama is so fit lo (if you read the translation lyrics, you will know that)! "Prisoner of Love" by Hikaru Utada (for those who do not know who is she, she is the one who sang the "First Love"). Her voice is really AWESOME!

I really would love to recommend this drama to everyone!
Rate: 4.5/5

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...