Saturday, June 28, 2008

Back in Malaysia and A380 is AWESOME!

Yohoo~
I'm back in M'sia! So familiar and yet so strange for me too. It has been 4 months i think since i left M'sia to Sydney. Haha!
Anyway, it is really super freaking hot lo!Burning man!

Yea, i got a chance to take A380 from Sydney back to S'pore!
It is really cool! Sadly, i didn't take a photo but anyway I'll take A380 as well when going back to Sydney!
The seats and the facilities are really cool and awesome!
The seats are quite spacious, normally the other plane has 10 seats in a roll; A380 has only 9 seats in a roll so is less packed!
I didn't get the chance the see the upper deck which is the suite but anyway i can imagine lo (cause the business and first class seats are already great)!
The seat also quite comfortable to sit on, really nice!

Haha! I'm back! I'm back!
Nice foods... I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ciao~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...