Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My inner secret...

HUSH....Lower down your voice....
I've never tell anyone before abou this (yea, i think so i never tell anyone! but of course, my family knew it; they led me to this anyway!)
I...I...I...I love watching world WRESTLING entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is such a weird and very small proportions of girls watching and enjoy this program...(That's what i think). Anyhow, I'm still believe that there are many or maybe lots of female watching this program! Haha!
I started watching it two years ago i think, since my last relationship terminated.
I was not starting watching it with interest anyway, just to release my frustration by that time.
The first time I watch WWE was like "OMG! So violent!"
But you know, after watching it was really relax and yea I did release my frustration!
I would say WWE has a 'therapeutic' function!
I mean it! It is really work for me! Everytime after watching it is like "WOW, so excited! Terrific!"
My very first admired wrestler was Jeff Hardy or common as 'rainbow-haired warrior'! His hair is really COLOURFUL lo!



Yea, this is it! The Rainbow-Haired Warrior!


If anyone watching WWE, they should know there are lots of sexy bum (the female wrestlers-Divas)! And yea, they are too sexy to look at! They don't really wrestle, most of them are just posing, singing, shaking etc.






These are some of them.


Now, I really like Batista, the animal so much! He is skillful and was the World Heavyweight Champion and of course will be the champ AGAIN (the current champ is sucks, REALLY!)!


The "dead one" is current champ. This is why I said Batista will regain his champ again!





Yea, anyway WWE is really quite nice program (it is violent though)!
Anyone who is EXTREMELY stress, I would recommend you this! And just imagine the lose one is your enemy or whoever you hated! It is really awesome imagining that way! Wakakaka!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...