Friday, August 22, 2008

First time in Australia......

YUP! My very FIRST interview in Australia!!!!!!!!!
Yea, i went for an interview today!
This casual job was introduced by shir li so i applied...i think i applied last week gua. Anyway, the position is childcare casual worker.
The lady called me on Monday and asked me go for an interview today at 2pm!
OK Fine!
Today was really really 'wet' day! been raining since yesterday night and NON STOP!
Fine!
I still need to go for interview!
I stepped on the 'wet' road which made my shoes and jeans wet!
And this freaking cold day...I was shivering on the way to the school (it is just next street to my house)!
Ok,I got there finally!
There was an auntie inside being interviewed so i need to wait!
They told auntie to wait til next Wednesday for the confirmation and well, auntie gone.
Now, my turn!
The interviewers (one asking Q and the other jotting down whatever I said gua) are good enough to serve me water!
This was such a long long interview!
I never had this kind of interview b4!
Like in Malaysia, i was asked to do some maths and eng Q and few simple Qs about why you want to be teacher...
Today interview was the first really formal interview!
I'd been asked for 12 Qs if I'm not mistaken! All were tricky Qs!
They asked me basic Qs 1st la, like what you do during your free time la.
Can't really remember ler...too many Qs!
The tricky 1 was like what will you do if you see 2 children are fighting?
What attributes do you think a teacher need to have?
What will you do if the parents complain about the centre to you?
What will you do if you find this job may not suitable for you after you have been working a while?
What will you do if you feel really stress doing this job?
What do you think a lesson for children will be?
Do you use resources to make lessons fun? What are the resources?
AND SO ON..........
Many ba?
This is really depends on your instant performance ler!
Anyway, I tried my best!
Let's wait until next Wednesday!
See if I get the position!
Haha!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...