Monday, August 18, 2008

This is my "painstaking effort"!

I'd finally finished the collection assignment's set up!
I decided to do something related to the natural environment which i focused on the natural habitat.
Hmm... actually i'm not that happy with the photos cuz i think the real 1 is much more attractive and nice!
This is not too bad though!
Let's have an excursion to the natural habitats!


This is the front view of my set up. All are hand-made and natural things o! Can you see what made the river? Is egg cartons painted in blue! And the hanging bridge...This 1 really cost alot of my time!!!!!!!!! I spent 1 hour to really made the bridge....tie la, made knots la etc


Using magnifying glass to explore the wildlife animals and insects!



This is the top view! CAn you see how complicated is the bridge's structure? Not easy o!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...