Sunday, September 7, 2008

Am I promoting it? What do you think?


My very first 'novel' - "天使,我爱你" which is [Angel, I Love You] in English.
Actually fnished writing it earlier this year.
And had asked my friend to illustrate the cover page for me, the above was her illustration.
She could actually draw it better than this I think...Anyway, really appreciate her effort.

Many of my friends asked me what makes me feel like writing? (When I just started to write the novel)
Hmm... Actually, there was really something pushed me to write it... My ex...
We met up 4 years ago in the National Service Program; we seeing each other 2 months after NS finished (and I was in PJ studying A-Levels).
We used to be so close to each other and really attached to each other.
He then went to KL studying in KTAR...We met up every week...
Just before my A-Levels exam, something happened to us and I think I'll never forget about this incident cause that was all my fault...
I'm to be blamed for our broke up...
I didn't even get to see him before our broke up...
I called him the day when I went back to JB from PJ (we were still in 'war' period by the time, I just wanted to tell him that I'm going back to JB)...
I cried after I hanged up the phone...
I knew what I'd done...
He didn't even wanna talk to me... It really tore my heart...

I started to write the novel after a month of our broke up...
Why?
He saved me...
He gave me the feeling of first love (even though he was my 2nd bf)
He taught me alot of things...
He was so good that I really wanted to jot down his everything...
I wanted to jot down our memories, I didn't wanna forget about him...
I didn't wanna forget everything about us...
This was what inspired me to write the novel.

I thought of giving up and stop writing it when I had written until 3rd episode...
Cause everytime when I thought back of our memories, it just killed me...
I stopped writing it for 5 months...
It turned out one day from my book shelf when I was about to clean and tidy up my book shelf.
I looked at it...Yea, I was once trying to jot down my memories with him...
I realized how much I had been missing him...
His image re-appearred in my mind...
I had never forget about him and I couldn't!
I continued to write the novel again...After so many months...

I learnt a lot of things while I was writing the novel...
I need to be strong and I need to pull myself together...
I need to forget about my love to him...
I admit that I hated him once when i knew that he got a new gf 1 month after our broke up...
But I had no right to hate him...I was the one to be blamed...

Anyway, we are good friend now!
We used to be very good friend before we seeing each other!
He still shows his care for me now, just that in a diferent identity!
I met him last year (first reunion after 1+ years of our broke up).
He still calling the name he used to call me,
Very different feeling...
Honestly, I felt sad and cried at the moment I hugged him before he went home...
He didn't know that...
My cousin and sisters approached me after he left. they asked me to cry if I felt like to...
I said I'm Ok!
I said I'll never cry for him anymore, he is no longer my love one...
I promised this was my last time crying for him...
I was wondering why I cried that moment...
I totally understand now....
I think it was not that I still loving him...
That was just because of that promise of us...(this is a secret)
I was just too happy to see him again...I think!

This novel had quite a good response after I posted in my windows live space.
I was really so SURPRISE!
The most views in a day was 99 times!!!!!!!!!
This was really so surprising me!
Some of my 'fan' really urged me to post them up! Haha!
So pleasure!
Thanks to my 'fan' here again!

And NOW!
I'm looking forward for a new relationship, waiting for my Mr. Right!
Wakakakaka!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...