Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm DYING!!!!!!!!!!

I really am dying!
I just too exhausted today!
Guess what?
I did my 1st orientation day in the particular centre.
I had insomnia yesterday; i think i was too nervous for the O day today!
I was still in conscious condition at around 2am and guess what! I got up 6.45am in the morning!
I had less than 5 hours sleeping time!
GOSH!
I really can't imagine that how am i going to die for the real prac period!


I think I old already! Really old ler!
I have aching everywhere now!
Those kids are EXTREMELY energetic!
After back at home, I still need to cook the dinner, write the observation for today, do assignments etc....
I know I have whole bunch of things to do... YES, I REALLY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!
And both the assignments are gonna due nexe friday! The SAME day!
AND the day before the assignments due, I have QUIZ!!!!!!!!!!!
SEE!!!!!!
I really dunno how am i gonna finish up all these things!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My brain is cracking!
So STRESSFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just wanna have a good break!
Really can't wait for the SUMMER BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But it seems still have long long time to go..........................................sob sob....


Anyway, I did have fun in the centre today!




All the teachers need to have a hat on during the outdoor play! This is mine! Do I look funny with the hat? Haha!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...