Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OppOrtunity~

Life full of opportunities....
I didn't really realize this before until today!Haha!
Yea, cuz actually i got a lecture today where the lecturer keep emphasizing OPPORTUNITY!
And yes, for us the future early childhood educators really need to provide lots of opportunities for the chubbies....
Absolutely.... Everyone needs opportunity in whatever he/she doing!
When you are striving for something, you need opportunity...
When you are troubling with something, you need opportunity...
When you fail, you STILL need an opportunity to stand up and try it again!
So, very obvious isn't it?
Opportunities stand ~100% in our lives and are super important for everyone!
It is your responsibility to find the opportunity yourself.
Opportunity will not stand at your front and says 'Hey, come catch me!'
So....
If you fail in doing something or whatever in your life, don't blame GOD, don't blame others...
BLAME YOURSELF!!!!!!!!
Cause it is not that the GOD and people don't give you opportunity and chance,
It is just that you are too prideful or 'lazy' to pursue the opportunity yourself!

For myself, I'm gonna grasp this opportunity!
I'm not gonna give you up before i try!
I wanna give myself this opportunity!
Strive for it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...