Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Spring lover

Yes! I'm talking about myself! I'm absolutely a spring lover!
All of us know that Malaysia have no seasons, i mean the change of four seasons. It's summer and maybe spring all year in Malaysia!
So, do not really have a chance to experience the change of seasons.
However,
In Australia, I've got the chance to really experience the change of the four seasons and the weather!
It's now SPRING in Australia!
A good season when it is not that cold anymore and flowers blossom everywhere!
I am really crazy about flowers!
I think this is quite normal ba cuz most of the girls like flowers!


Yesterday when I was walking home from orientation day,
I realized some changes along the street.
The streets seem to be brighten up by something!
There is no more winter feeling.
Everything seem to shine under the sun (instead of dull during winter)!
Just a few days times,
Flowers are blossom everywhere, tender leaves 'appear' on the trees.
The trees are finally not bald anymore!
It's SPRING!
I'm loving it!



These are the photos I took when I was walking home! Try look at the first photo!

What do you think?

Whole tree full with red pinkish flowers!

Isn't it amazing?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...