Thursday, September 25, 2008

When you experienced the same as in your assignment essay...

Yay~
I've finally finished the "loss and death" assignment!
Ready to to submitted now!
It's really been hard for me doing this assignment!
Firstly, I got sick!
And this assignment topic is REALLY REALLY distress!
Now that I know how people deal and cope with stillbirth and miscarriage (can't really feel how they feel though).
Anyway...

I know it's really hard when you lose a loved one (i mean death)...
I knew it...
I did lost my loved one 10 years ago...
It was really a hard time for me.
I don't remember how i got through this...
It had been 10 years ago though, he is still the biggest influence for me.
I think of him, miss his hugs and kisses...

I really... I did thought of going back to the moment we spending together...
Wished to have time machine that can brings me back to the days with him...
But this is only happens in my dream...
I know I will never see him again...
Not even once again...
I told myself I have to move on...
He will not happy if he sees me sad all the time...

I know everyone will need to pass the life cycle...
Birth, old, ill and death is must for everyone.
It is just how you see and accept it.
Death, is not necessary apply to those oldies.
It may happens to the youth and even a little baby who is just came to the world...
Accept it as part of your life...
Don't regret when you lose someone...
Most importantly, be happy with the one you loved...
Appreciate every moment that you have...
Live your life to the fullest...
Love them and yourself as much as you can everyday...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...