Saturday, October 18, 2008

OMG!!!!!! Lam Fung is going to JB!


OMG! OMG! OMG!
Shuang just told me that Lam Fung is going to Danga City Mall next Saturday!
SOB..................
Ican't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the so first time that Lam Fung is going to JB!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shuang told me that she is going to be the first person in the line!
She wants to take photo with LamFung...
She wants to shake hand with LAm Fung......
These are what i always wnt to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!
I' m so sad!
I WANT TO GO HOME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE LAM FUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please shuang....
Take lots of photos of LAM FUNG for me....
This is the only way that makes me happier....
MUST TAKE HOR THE PHOTOS!!!!!!!!
IF NOT, I'LL KILL YOU WHEN I GO BACK HOME!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH~ LAM FUNG..............

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...