Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What's wrong with me...


Why? I really want to know why…
As long as I see you, I will feel very happy…
Even if we don’t know each other and maybe you have never remember me at all…
I just wanna see you, either sees you coincidently or I go see you intentionally…
I don’t know what’s going on with me?
When I see you, I feel so happy all day long.
When I don’t see you, I feel something’s just wrong with me….

You always just appear in front of me, very sudden…unexpected…
I really so wish to know you, honestly…
I know some people may say I’m crazy or pervert…
But this is how I feel… my true feelings for you…
I really don’t wanna regret by not knowing you…
I had lots of chances but I never grasp them…
I’m so sad when I think that I might not get to see you next year anymore…

Or this is my fate?
It is really torture me…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...