Friday, October 31, 2008

Updates...

It seems like I don't often update my blog after parc. I supposed to have 2 extra weeks for break der wor!
Yes! Indeed, I am now still having so called breaks. I thought I could realax these 2 weeks...
But guess what?
I have 4 assignments due in 2 weeks, after that will be exam....
I dont even have time to breath...
Seriously, I feel like being hung. I so wanted to escape but I couldn't...
Stress! Stress! Stress! So feel like to cry ler...

Poor Tanya already sick for 3 weeks ler but still not recover yet.
Both of us really exert our utmost strength ler! Go to Uni everyday doing research, discussing about the essays (but also do something to relax geh. we both know la! haha!).
After these assignments are all submitted, will be our EXAM la!
Although exam is so SCARY, I really want it to come faster la!
Finish exam then can go home ma!
I really so can't wait to go home ler!
This semester is really damn horrible and busy!

SUMMER HOLIDAYS.....................

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...