Monday, November 10, 2008

Leng zai...Leng zai...Everywhere!

OMG!
I finally got to see Tanya's leng zai today!
Walau! He is really damn leng zai lo!
We went Macquarie centre for lunch and bought something for the tut party later in the evening.
We passed by ERIC, thought may not see the leng zai der.
Who knows!
He came out from the lift and walked passed us.
Tanya seemed so shocked and said 'neh, this one!'
I could see her face turned red! Haha!
And luckily, I saw him! (thanks to Tanya's fast reaction!)
He is really leng zai and so tall! (my ideal height man!) Haha!
She was so LUCKY lo!
Got to see her leng zai and even saw MY LENG ZAI in the library lo (too bad, I didn't go library)!
Aiyo, we really super crazy lo!
But for sure, our taste for leng zai is the same! Haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go get yourself a life other than boys??

might help you actually "get" a boy rather than stalking them hey??

Mandy said...

I don't really understand what you mean! Do you mean I'm "stalking" people?
I really appreaciate your comment!
Honestly, I don't really like the use of your words!
I think "stalking" is really a serious word!
AND PRETTY GIRLS OR HANDSOME GUYS ARE 'GOOD FOR VISION'! WHO DOESN'T LIKE TO SEE BEAUTIFUL THINGS? AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG TO SEE PEOPLE GUA?
UNLESS I'M BLIND!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...