Friday, November 14, 2008

What a blog for?

Can anyone tell me what a blog does?
I have never doubted on what am I doing (i mean writing blog) and now I am still insist on my thought...
From the first second I started writing blog, I expected to receive all kinds of comments. I am kind of open person so I can take any comments.
For me, a blog is a space where you can write anything you like. And yes, I wrote all kinds of things, my feelings la, my idol la, anyway, i write whatever i like!
I wrote about my feeling to a guy recently and I wrote about him in almost every recent posts. I really think there is nothing wrong lo!
But I actually received a comment from anonymous which was really awful!
I have no right to control what others are going to talk and comment about my blog and I already said that I am kind of easy going person, all kinds of comments are welcome!
But this comment was really terrible that making me so freaking sick!
I really think there is nothing wrong to like a guy and express my own feelings. Moreover, this is my space! I can write whatever I like, can't I?
I really don't understand why the 'anonymous' commented like that?
Is he/she that imbalance?
How he/she knows my feelings if he/she is not in this kind of condition?
I don't mean to blame anyone.
I just want the world to be peaceful without all these 'insulting' words!
Anyway, I just wanna release my anger.
And I will still keep writing whatever I like in my blog, if anyone feels it's distracting or annoying THEN DON'T READ THEM!
THERE IS NO POINT HURTING OTHERS IN WORDS, YOU WON'T GAIN ANY 'WEIGHT'!
Done! I got all I want to say!
Feel comfortable now....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...