Thursday, April 16, 2009

Don't go back....

sob... Amanda went back to Perth ler....
Honestly, I felt so secure and calm with her this whole week...Really thank her for coming to Sydney and accompanying me...
I know how everyone thinks, especially Amanda since she is not that far from where I am compared to all the others in Malaysia...I know everyone worry about me...But anyhow I'll be okay!

Hmm, well. Today was the last day of Amanda's visit. I brought her to the University of Sydney! I know some people will say "what!? to uni?". Nah...nah...Since you are in Sydney already, you must go to the Sydney U! That's Sydney's symbol too o!



Oh well, we didn't actually went into the Paddy Market cause we short of time ler. So just took a few photos as remembrance... What a pity...




You are now walking on the path of the Syd U, did you feel like you are a student of Syd U? lol





i
Amanda said I seemed like to enjoy so much! Playing and jumping everywhere, just like a little child! haha!



Haha! I know I posed alot! Like promoting Syd U har! I don't care la! Syd U have to pay me advertising fee!







Happy moment flew especially fast... It's time to say goodbye...
Seriously, this is the first time I been to domestic airport lo! (Honestly, it is not a nice one! very 'cin cai' lo...)
Even though I was so can't bear to let you go...I have to say bye bye...sob sob...
Anyway, Thank You So Much For Accompanying Me...

Last photo of the day was taken in the domestic airport...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...