Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter show~

First time going to Easter show!Haha! Already so crowded when we got there and seriously, that was really really really large! haha! Hmm, well. i think we ate alot la! And we got the chance to see animals! *sweat* Honestly, I thought I went to the wrong place...We were supposed to go to the Easter show! Haha! Anyway, there were cute animals la! Me and Amanda also had a "tour back to ??? century" (you'll know what i meant when you see the photos)!






That's the entrance! See! People looked like ants! Lots of ants ler.....


Just look at the signboard! That's what they selling! After you eat them, you'll also twisting everywhere! lol



Wow! Tanya so Couldn't wait to eat them!



Oh my goodness! The goat is so cutieeeeeeeee!


Look at the camera! Not bad ar, so smart!


Guess what's this creature? Look at the twisted tail... "zhu ba gai"...lol



Amanda, don't like that! It won't bite you la! *she kept asking me to take the photo faster*


Look at the animal! Like it was saying "What this girl doing har! I didn't give you any permission to take photo with me hor! Go away!". haha.



Amanda said I looked like that Mr Spot cuz I wore the same colours as he did! *sweat*






This is the world's funniest advertisement! Look at our faces! Damn stupid man! I guess nobody will buy the food after seeing this ads...-.-"



Gorgeous ler! Back to xxx century ler!






Wow! This ice-cream really "verry berry delicious" ler! There's even strawberries in the cones! Shiok ler!

Overall, it was quite fun la! *my leg gonna break*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...