Friday, April 10, 2009

Romantic Picnic @ MQ...

Today is Easter Friday so most of the shops closed.
Well, I can't let Amanda to stay at home the whole day! Gotta find something interesting to do!
We decided to go picnic in uni! Sounds great har!
We made something nice to eat for our very special picnic (this is my 1st time picnic in Sydney, haha!)!
I made sushi and Amanda made sandwiches!
Now, everything's ready! Let's go!

Apparently, the lakeside is the best place for picnic!
Got ourselves to the best place to be seated.
Hmm...I didn't realize there is actually a 'cool' statue opposite the lakeside ler!



Our delicious sushi and sandwiches!


Yeah!


Take me higher!




Take a photo for our very first picnic in Macquarie University! Haha!


I guess there's some food stuffed in Amanda's mouth! Swallow first la, nobody fight with you la! Haha!


Yum~Yummy~




Don't think we makan only hor! We did study lo! See how hardworking was Amanda!



What's that? Daylight shooting star?


Hey, stupid birds go away! Don't eat our chips!






There! This is the statue I was saying! So 'cool' ler!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...