Saturday, May 23, 2009

Appreciation of the nostalgia

Been "nostalgic" these weeks. Hm...Why quotation?
Well, I'm not mean nostalgic in turning myself into those 60's or 70's dressings or turn my room's furniture into all those wooden or something like the Peranakan's furniture..Neither!

I think I didn't mention that I had quite frequent contact with my ex these weeks.
Don't misunderstand!
We are now just PURELY FRIEND. Really need to explain in advance to avoid any possible trouble for myself in the future!
One of my girl friends was surprised that we can still be friends after the break up.
Yea, why not?
He is a great friend. Would be unworthy to lose a friend like him honestly.
He is such a caring person, always there for me when I'm down...
So I guess I really can't afford to lose a friend like him gua!

Been talking about life in NS again.
Yea, many things we can talk about in the camp.
How we got to know each other and things that happened...
I think this will be our everlasting memory.
He asked me if I still remember the very last message I wrote in his NS notebook.
HAR!? What? I don't remember I wrote in his notebook (I used to write him letter but in papers)! *scratch head*

We talked about my 'love problem'.
Yea, know what. Most of my friends said I'm silly cause this guy is not meant to be mine, never will.
He actually said I'm just loyal to my feeling and said that silly girl is cute.
Sometimes I think he is childish but he knows lots of things, he has lots of theories!
Then he said it just the matter of time!
Yea, I know time is the key!
He told me that he always think that our relationship happened in the wrong timing...We were too young to deal with our relationship that time. He said that's a pity...
I asked him why still thinking of that? He said well, regrets will always stay in people's hearts...Hmm...Quite agree with that!
Well, honestly I felt happy when he said that! At least we weren't breaking up because we had terrible fight or whatever, it was just wrong timing...
One more thing that made me happy was he said he will queue to go after me if he's still single now, i am a good girl (well, he said he wasn't lying to make me happy so I supposed I can trust this la)!

We are now waiting for each other's "love letter" again la! Yes, this is what i said I'm being nostalgic! Haha! But true la, I'm those very nostalgic person la! I appreciate what's in the past and even "outdated" communication method (sending letters) and of course I still have those photos taken with him...!


First time showing the photos taken with him last time. AGAIN people, don't misunderstand ar! This is just the way I'm being nostalgic! And really proved I'd moved on already okay!
Let me count...4 years...We took these 4 years ago! We looked so young! Haha!
I still have many back home :D





I like this so much! Looked so funny! We were playing that time then he took this secretly! Haha! Good memory har!


These are now just memories...yea...sweet memories in our hearts!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...