Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tanya!

Happy 22nd Birthday to Tanya!
These are all I can do for you (ate nice Italian food, sang birthday song to you with a cupcake and lastly a drawing for you here) to make your birthday happy.
I hope you had great fun with us...
What I can do is very limited but I hope you feel my sincerity...hopefully haha!
I just want you to be happy always cause you are always a happy girl for me!
Everything happened in your last year had all passed so forget about them and start your new year and enjoy it to the fullness!
HAPPY GOES LUCKY...
I hope everything go well and smooth in your life and studies.
Appreciate your loved ones and do cherish every moment you spend with them!


picnikfile_15HzlT

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, this picture is my present for you. I hope you like it...
Smile... And everything will be okay!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...