Thursday, May 7, 2009

Feeling...

No reason...Just feel like to draw AGAIN!
Quite surprise that I actually transferred my feeling into my drawing...
Yea, I guess this feeling best describess me at the moment...
Had never drew this kind of expression before... I used to draw happy, smiley expression; also tried crying expression. I found it's actually quite hard to draw the crying expression, you have to really master and know the feeling of crying before you can draw a PERFECT crying expression!
This expression I drew today...Hmm...How to say ler...Hard to describe but I guess you guys will get it..

























Left: Draft, before editing...
Right: End product, after editing and drawing the fine lines...
What do you think? Big different?


How to draw perfectly? Hmm, actually I'm still in the process of learning to draw perfectly (but actually there's no perfect things in the world..)!
Well, I can only say that the mastery and control over your hand is the most important thing la! Then, draw softly at the first time as draft...Once you are satisfied with all your editing, draw again on your draft and try to draw every fine lines to make a contrast. This will definitely makes your drawing looks different o!
Just make a comparison between the two pictures above!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...