Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A GREAT SUCCESS...for me

picnikfile_k6xTjI

It's been long since my last drawing... about 3 years gua if not mistaken! lol
Love drawing so much since I was younger.
I thought "Sailormoon"(a japanese animation if you remember and most importantly if you are about the same age with me, haha) inspired me to draw!
Excuse me, I very geng one hor! Always won a place in drawing competition last time hor! Just imagine how POWERFUL was Sailormoon to me *sweat*

Supposed to read for presentation...BUT don't feel like reading...heehee! I know, I know I'm MALAS la!!!!!!!!
Suddenly felt like drawing something...So yea, this was the and product! Haha.
I personally love HARP so much among all the musical instruments. Don't ever think I can play a harp ok! I'm totally idiot in playing musical instruments!
Just don't know why I love harp so much! Maybe I was an angel who was playing a harp in the heaven in my previous life *smack my head* DAY DREAM!!!!!!!!!
Ok don't talk any nonsense anymore!
Well, I just think a harp is really just TOO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
Imagine the melodies played by a harp...SO BEAUTIFUL!

Crap too much!
Actually tried to draw a harp before but failed...
SUPER DUPER HAPPY! I FINALLY DRAWED A "NOT TOO BAD" HARP... So touched!
Just love it!
A GREAT SUCCESS TODAY! *clap clap clap*


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...