Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Coldness and boredom...

Argh!!!!!!!!! I'm so super duper bored in studying 214!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish the exam is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Too bad it's next week!
So envy of Amanda!!!!!!! She's going home tomorrow!!!
I also wanna go home tomorrow! I wanna see my baby right now!
Can you please pack me into your luggage and export me home with you tomorrow? *sweat*
Study too much...being silly now! Haha!

So cold...Seriously it's so difficult to concentrate when the weather is so cold! I wish I can soak in the warm bath...

AND SERIOUSLY I FEEL SO HUNGRY ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!
Too cold...my body use more energy to work which drive me feel like eating all the time!


Sob sob...1 more week to go...
I SO WANNA GO HOME NOW!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh, don't panic girl, you will pass all your exams :) If I can, you can do it as well :)

Cold? Oh, right, I forgot that in Australia you have different part of year as I have on northen hemisphere. We have summer now, everything is green and I can not wait to see sun again, because we have been having rain for 2 weeks and I can't stand it longer ;)

We have bigger desire to eat when outside is lower tempererature, because our body tries to prepare us to winder, we eat more to lay up fatt cells to protect us against cold :) so... eat and become faster ;)

Hugs!

Mandy said...

My place is so sunny now but with strong wind. I can already feel the numbness all over my body.
Argh~ I wanna eat but not getting fat! Haha!
Anyway, thanks for your wishes! 1 more week...until exam! I can wait! haha!

Hugzzzz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...