Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Malaysia...the place I should be?

No more food to eat, gotta stock some groceries for these 2 weeks...I expect that I will not go out for groceries anymore this week, I got too many things to study! Woke up earlier today just to get groceries *yawn* so tired!
Honestly, the sun didn't look like it was morning! Too bright! It was windy though... took some photos with super natural look (sorryla, i'm that narcist la) *sweat*. I like them anyway!


Can you actually see how the sun shone on me?


The sky looked so BLUE! Really nice!




*********




It was 11.01am in the morning, got a call from Malaysia (was 9am in Malaysia). Call from mum...
I was so shocked when she said someone had stolen my sister's handbag from her car when she was making payments at the petrol counter. My reaction was like 'HAR!?' and i almost shouted (I was in the bus on my way home by the time). I know my sister was stupid that she left her handbag in the car but COME ON!!! It was 8 something in the morning, should be the time to go work..These thieves had nothing to do meh??? They (my sis and the petrol station's staff) actually checked the CCTV and found out that it was 2 malay motorists stole my sis's handbag. She had her purse with 300 bucks in there, house key and bank books in her handbag...money gone nevermind but she actually left the house key amd bank books in there as well!!!!!!!!! My mum was so scared that the 2 malays would turn to our house (following the address on the IC)... It's not impossible... so worry about them... Gotta change all the locks!!!!!! And we are actually thinking of moving house now......sigh...
Luckily she is fine...
Hopefully everything will be fine and I'll be going home next week!


Kindly remind people be very very careful and cautious wherever you go, especially petrol station and carpark as they are the main criminal locations!


There are really no safe place in Malaysia already... sigh... Didn't mean to offend but I really wonder what the police are doing! And of course those thieves...If you are so poor then work la! Why steal, rob, burglar or whatever? Don't you have better things to do to make your lives better? Fate is in your hand. Nobody forces you to do such things! You, yourselves are the one driving yourselves to the corner!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...