Monday, June 15, 2009

Just slack!

Hmm...I know I'm supposed to study now...Let me just slack for a few minutes..please..lol
Been studying for so many days...nearly have no mood to continue *sigh*
Today is such a good day compared to few days ago...great sunshine and average temperature (not cold is more than enough for me).

*drumming* Excuse me...It's my stomach...haha.
Studied for exam...no time to make lunch oso BUT fortunately, I got afternoon tea prepared by my landlady! She is a nice person; always make me food! She said she was so sorry that they (her child and others) were so noisy that disturbing me. At least she realized that...haha. Anyway, thanks for the afternoon tea.



I'm not sure what muffin is that. Just muffin la har! And a cup of hot milk with lotz of froth (I love it!). Look great on my study table (mickey mouse...cute isn't it?).


*eat eat* Looking out from my room... What a nice day!



Everything seems calm and warm...

How blue is the sky! Look at that! The cloud looked like a fine gauze! A great contrast with the blue sky! nice~ man's world in the seventh heaven! =>

Great! Enough slacking! Gotta continue with my revision again!
Ciao~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...