Sunday, June 14, 2009

Titleless...

Argh!!!!!!!!! Couldn't sleep again!!!!!!!!! Just what's the problem with me??? Am I just too tension or there's other unknown reason? Come on, it's driving me crazy!!! I'm now even stresser than I study for exam!!! Can you imagine? You are really soooooo tired but you can't sleep. And you are still awake while others are sleeping like a log! I don't request for long sleep...I JUST NEED A SHORT AND SWEET NAP!
I really can't imagine if I still can't sleep tonight...How am I gonna be...
I am extremely tired and fretful and yet I still need to study...hopefully you guys don't make too much unwanted noise...or I will eat people! I mean it! Seriously, I don't like to be hostile and aggressive so please give me a quiet and nice atmosphere to study ok?



******




Just wanna add something in this post...this part was actually supposed to be in yesterday bodyjam post... anyway...
It was just some photos of afternoon tea (again) with Tanya before bodyjam. Well, there's no other place to go (i mean near uni) so we went to T2, Macqaurie Centre AGAIN! But we tried something else la ok!
Were actually feeling like cold drinks but...it was too cold outside...so we thought hot drinks might be brilliant choice...BUT.........................


This is my Moroccan Mint Tea...
Ingredients: Fresh mint, lemon rind & cloves

Look at that! So many mint leaves in there...Don't expect me to eat them (I don't think people will eat though. haha)!

Ok, try the taste first! Smells nice...
...............YUCKS............. Why no taste geh? Like plain water! I'm sure I have no eye problem ar, I saw there's lemon in the tea but where are the lemon taste?


Tanya's Black Velvet...
Ingredients: Really Russian Caravan tea, cocoa & milk
Tanya said whatever it is, I'm gonna try this!

*stir stir drink drink*
*looked at me with weird expression* So weird the taste, she said.
I tried a sip...*vomit* that was really weird!
We should stick to the cold drinks!!!!!!!!! *sigh*

Wait a minute! Are we supposed to put the cube sugars in our drinks?
Ah har! I think yes! *put put stir stir sip sip* That's it! Much more better (at least mine was much much much more better)! Still, Tanya showed me a weird expression...I think there's different with mine, she said. Ok, Black Velvet is OUT for our next afternoon tea list (will never show up again i mean)!



Mango Coconut Cake....

SOooooOoo Nice~ Yum yum~ At least we had something nice in the whole afternoon tea, not just paying for yuckky things ok!
Tanya said the spoon were so cutiee...haha!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Ok enough crapping! Study! So glad that it's 320 that I'm studying now NOT 214... Forgive me, I just can't force myself to fall in love with literacy! Haha!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...