Monday, June 22, 2009

Home sweet home~

Yohoo~ Back in Malaysia~
Everything seems great! Warm and lovely sunshine despite the very bad and hazy air...Anyway, It's great to be home! Love to see my cutie baby, he is just so cute! I would say I'm currently babysit him...He is just too HYPER that making me so tired (i mean my mom is the most tired one :P)
Yesterday was the Father's Day. Went out for dinner. I've been waiting for this nice food sooooo long (my sis's bf promised to treat me this nice thing but I waited for more than 1 year! *sweat*).



Tadah~ Very famous BBQ chicken in JB! First time trying it is like........AWESOME! Dip it with the chili sauce......FANTASTIC! The chili sauce is spicy enough! Eating them making me feel so HOT! lol


Look at the colour! Just good not too 'pale' and 'dark'! Haha!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Sorry for the late update.... I'll try to keep my blog update! Ciao~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...