Sunday, July 5, 2009

It made me think of you again...

Now only I realized how good our lives are...
We'd never been hard since young...Never knew how hard you worked to make our lives better...
We'd never seen how much effort you had put in both your family and career...
I began to realize things that I've never realized before since you left...
I found myself become more grown up, not physically but mentally. I thought I'm forced to grow up...but I think I was wrong...I'm not forced to...I'm just have to! I must!
Went to the new factory with uncle and family after having breakfast.
Been there once with you when it was still empty...
Today...everything have been moved from old factory to there...
Looking at the design of the factory...the office...the different departments...the workers' dorm...the dogs...everything...I wonder if you see them...
From zero to the big new factory today...this was all your effort...you expanded them...without them, I won't be so 'big' today...
Recalling the days you told us how you built up your business and expanded them...Never thought of how hard you worked...
Recalling how you 'showed off' how big is the factory and how you planned to function it well...
When uncle showed us the CEO room...I almost cried...He said this room is yours...After so many years...I thought you can finally rest abit and finally you have your own CEO room...
However...this room is gonna be empty...will never see you sitting in the room...will never have the chance to see you putting on airs...
You used to be the most 'unlikely' boss...wore like the workers...moved the goods with the workers, people said you were a very hardworking worker, the person even gave you duit kopi...always came home with black oil oozing from the machines all over your body...
You didn't even have the chance to see your new factory's opening...Your effort...

I know we were just too willful...you always asked us to learn so we can succeed your business when you are old...but none of us thought of succeeding your business...
Maybe we are still very willful now...but...I will carry on your business...I won't allow anyone to ruin your efforts...I will watch over your business...
I know I have lots to learn...
I know I may not be the best...
But I promise you I want and will do the best!
Please watch over us...

2 comments:

cLowN said...

u made me think of my family...
is sooo touch...

Mandy said...

Yea, spend more time ith your family...cherish every moment you spend together...don't leave any regrets...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...