Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Life...

When you fall, never mind... get back up on your feet.
Look up into the BLUE SKY on the same time when you fall... Isn't this a pleasure thing too?
Life...is just too unpredictable especially when there are war, diseases and natural disasters exist and is actually happend everyday...We don't know what is going to happen in the next second...
Life...is just too short...how many ten years do you think you have? I thought I'll still exist in the next 50 years...Who knows? I may have accident tomorrow and die or there's an earthquake in Sydney and I'm buried alive or I may get some new unknown fatal disease... I'm not sure... I can't tell...Not even a fortune-teller can tell how long will I stay alive, what will happen to me tomorrow? Nobody can tell...
Everything is impermanent... It comes, It stays and It goes...Nothing is gonna stay unchanged forever...
Impermanence... seriously, I still can't accept this... I always think the people I love will stay with me forever... I can never accept the human life-cycle (or maybe I'll eventually accept this reality someday when I'm old enough to understand this).
Why there's birth, aging, sickness and death? Like what we learnt from science? To balance the ecosystem? I don't know... Maybe I just don't want to know...
If there's options... I think I'll choose to be immortal...To stay alive forever...With all the people I love...

Anyway...What I wanted to say is APPRECIATE THE MOMENT YOU SPEND WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE, DON'T EVER EVER LEAVE ANY REGRETS IN YOUR LIFE....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...