Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy or Not? I'm not sure...

Oh my dear, today is really damn freaking hot!!!!!! I really feel myself in the oven XP
Anyway, finished my 1st paper. 1 more on next Friday. Ok don't say I have plenty of time to study! Actually NO----> I have 3 shifts next week so I gotta finish reading the articles by Sunday!

Phew, erm...actually, I'm not sure how I did in this paper... I don't think the questions were difficult BUT there were super TRICKY!!!It seemed like all the choices are correct but which one is the most accurate ler?

Anyway, I really wanna say this! I saw him again before going in the room for exam! Have not been seeing him for around 3 months I think... It must be my lucky day! Same exam building, same exam time... We experienced the same moment... Sorry *vomit*.... I know it's disgusting... I'm so pervert!!!

I am just don't understand myself... I thought I don't think of him anymore... I know I'm still thinking of him after today... my heartbeat and the hotness of my face told me...Yes, I'm still thinking of him... Why? Why? Why? Why I see him again!

Nevermind la... since I'm happy after seeing him. Just see him as a Happy Factor! I'd rather be happy than sad and stress ok!

All right... Gotta go for my next revision and having a short break tonight~
Mandy Fighting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...