Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Starry starry song...

Been busy working and studying for exam...
Maybe these stress me up a lil'...

Just came back from work and took a shower! Very refresh now!
I like to sing song when I bath, I believe many people do!
And this song just came to my mind suddenly...
I sang, sang, sang... And it made me think of him (Can't show his name here, it's a real private and confidential thing).
Many things that I have long kept deep inside my mind came back and flashed in front of my eyes...

It was the first time I sang to him, the first song I ever sang to him...
The very first time we traveled together to Malacca (with bunch of friends).
I remember we nearly missed all the buses to go home; most of the bus tickets sold out...
Luckily we got this bus which was not a very nice one but at least we could get home!
My girlfriend traveled with us so there were three of us going back to JB...
My girlfriend gave him her seat cause it was a girl sitting next to his seat.
I know I was happy cause my girlfriend sat with me when we headed to Malacca... Didn't get a chance to sit with him.
Our bus was a really late bus so we actually saw lotsa stars on the way home. I sang him this song...It was a song about stars but not Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars lol.
And yea, he sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars to me... sweat!
We had a short break half way...
My girlfriend told me that she felt touch when she saw this... She said he kept adjusting the aircond for me when I was sleeping in the bus and put his jacket on me...
So touching! I knew I found a really nice guy at the moment...How lucky I was!

He had been very nice, caring and gentle to me...
Very nice of him...
Some people may think why I use past tense? Easy, cause he is past tense!
Maybe I wasn't cherish him alot...
Too late, too sad... Honestly, I'm still a lil' regret...
That song brought back too much memories...
I actually miss him now... Feel a lil' lonely and hurt...
Arghh!!!!!! Sorry! Pardon me!!!!!!!! I think I'm just a bit stress!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tanya Tingyi Lau said...

Who is it jek? ;p Yum cha session, spill out okay?

You've still got me lonely with you ma. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...