Thursday, November 12, 2009

Aloha~

It's been more than 1 month that I didn't drop by... Sorry... Been very busy with assignments, practicuum and now EXAM!!! Arghhh!!! My busy days never ending......

So nice to receive very nice Lindt chocolate from Tanya while preparing for exam. So sweet! Well, you know... Both of us always say that chocolate is a very good therapy for stress people. Indeed, it is (well, at least it works for both of us. You can try if you are tension anyway)!


Here s the Lindt chocolate from Tanya. Share with you guys... not the chocolate but the picture! lol
It's limited edition ok!
Let's explore what's inside...Of course chocolates!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Tadah~ There are 2 flavours.
Blue=> Cookies and cream (yum yum)
Green=> Milk chocolate shell with a melted white chocolate centre (this is really a BOMB!!!)

So sorry lar... You can see but can't eat! Wakakakaka! *evil*

Hmmm... I think I'll be away again for a long time... But I guess I'll slack abit sometimes and blog geh... Haha!
Will show you some nice photos during my Prac after exam ok~ But of course not the children's photos... Just some of my planned experiences' photos! Haha!
Ok ciao~ Be back soon~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...