Thursday, June 3, 2010

Maybe not! Like what Tanya said it is not about what you should do, it's about what you want to do!
Maybe I shall just leave this dilemma until exam finished... Yea, I should.
There's no point making myself so frustrated and down at this point.
I don't have any decisions, maybe I should say I hate making decisions... Well, who doesn't?
When you need to make a choice between two things that you really like... I bet it's hard!
Well I bet it's even harder when you have to come to make a choice between two people... This is so so so much harder I know...
I could see how you struggled with this... So do I...
I don't wanna scared you or what... but I seriously hope that I could get an answer from you...
Even if that answer will hurt me... I will take it...
Three people... One of us need to be sacrificed...

Well, anyway... I will not make any decisions until I see you...
So please I'm begging... please do think of what I said... Wait till you see me...
My decision is really nothing...
I could do anything to show you, to tell you that I like you so I guess it is not unfair that you tell me your answer...
Cause after all your decision is the most important...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...