Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gold Goast Trip (5th-10th Dec 2010)

Before I blog about this trip, I would love to thank to the gang (you know who you are) for organising this trip and being such a great group to travel with =)

The organisers took lotsa time to hunt for great accommodation, hire car and consider everyone's budget. Around a month I think... And here's our trip!!! Yay!

5th Dec
Rainy day... First day in Gold Coast. Didn't get to do much thing. Arrived GC around 12pm and waited for the stupid car to come (it's a really budget budget car hire so there's no counter at the airport), all the drivers (Gavin, Jay and Trevor) had to go and get the cars; luckily, it's just 5 minutes from the airport. The rest of us waited in the airport with everyone's stomach grumbling.....
First lunch in GC was the KFC! I think I must be very hungry... The lunch was SO SUPER DUPER YUMMY! I wonder if the others had the same feelings =P
Checked into our house... Wow!!! Very nice and big house!!! Sorry for my lousy camera again... but the house was really great!

Outdoor...

Lounge and dining area...

Master bedroom... The bathroom of this room has no DOOR at all. If you sit on the bed or anywhere in the room, you can actually see the person in the bathroom (no matter what the person does--> showering, pee-ing or poo-ing  lol).


Outdoor again with swimming pool and BBQ pit...

We did some shopping to stock up some food and alcohol (for alcoholics only =P). 
First dinner in GC was BBQ, home made pizza (tasted really good!) and cake (of Rina's birthday). Yum~ very full!
Rest earlier and hopefully it's not raining tomorrow...


6th Dec
A few showers today... Well not too bad, at least it wasn't raining the whole day! 
So SEA WORLD today!!!
Lotsa things and performances to see! The best performance of the day for me was the DOLPHIN PERFORMANCE! I always love dolphin cause they are really cute! I wish I have a pet dolphin =)
Seriously, I have no idea how these people trained the dolphin! Well the performance was really good... still I hope those dolphin have their freedom in the sea... No matter how good their lives in the aquarium, sanctuary or whatever... I guess it is the best to be able to swim freely in the sea... the natural home.


Group photo at the Sea World entrance...


Sesame street~~~


These were the audience of the dolphin performance.


The dolphin's stage of performance...


7th Dec
Well, we expected it would be rainy day so it would be PERFECT to get more wet! Very obvious, our destination ----> WET N WILD WATER WORLD!
 Not many photos for this theme park as we stored our things in the locker (well, I bet no one would bring camera to the water???). 

Group photo at the entrance again...

Let's get wet!

Woohoo~ Sexy girls~


8th Dec
Sun finally smiled! Yo~~~ It was such a good day to go to the MOVIE WORLD (well we all know most of the rides are very sensitive to rain)! 
Had really great fun in the theme park! Some of the rides are too scary for me... So DO NOT ask me if I went up the Superman ride! That's too obvious! I will never take that ride seriously! That's too scary ok (don't have a good photo of it to show but it is one of the MUST RIDEs in the theme park)! 

Tanya and HD joined us today...




Well, these are not real graves of somebody. Just... you know, the theme park thing.


Characters of the day~~~


Wild West Fall~ The photo we bought from the shop. This one is really fun! It's different from the typical one (I won't tell the reason cause it's the secret of this ride! Try it if you go to Movie World next time). Everyone loves this photo because of Arnie's face (Sorry Arnie)! lol


We wanted to try this! This photo is really nice... But it took so many shots to get the perfect one ok!!! Well, still thanks to Darryl's DSLR and multiple shots of this motion =)


9th Dec 
Busy day, as we were going back the next day early morning. DREAMWORLD + WHITE WATER WORLD + BEACH...
I was glad that the White Water World is connected with the Dreamworld (as Dreamworld's rides are scarier than those in Movie World)! Really really wet today! After White Water World... got wet at the beach again! GC beach is really beautiful! We went there around sunset...

Dreamworld~


White Water World~ Everyone was laughing at this photo! Thought they were laughing at Tanya's expression... Stupid Darryl said i was funnier! He said 'At least Tanya was cool. You... tried to act cool but failed! Wakakaka!'. Whatever =.="




The Beach~


Big wave~


I left my footprint and signature on the beach... Proof of my visit to GC~~~






I think beach is one of the most popular location for dating couples~






Last but not least... The significant jump~ WE LOVE GOLD COAST!!!


10th Dec
Back to Sydney... Very tired! Basically slept the whole day! 


When I got up the next day, I saw people already discussing about GC on Facebook and all of us missed GC already...Well, hopefully we'll go to GC again sometime~
 *For more GC photos, view my Facebook*  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...